Heavy Rain

Post by Billy Goodgun on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:17 am

Heavy Rain. Love it or loathe it? Go!
Billy Goodgun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heavy Rain

Post by cryingscotsman on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:31 am

Both, in equal amounts. I dig the "interactive story" but the controls sometimes drive me crazy - I've ballsed up a lot by not realising which action relates to which button. But then, there will be a great "scene" that makes me love it again.

I intended to finish it quickly and replay through to try different options, but not sure if I can suffer it now..
cryingscotsman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haly on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:37 am

Absolutely loved it.

The story does have awful plotholes but it kept me interested enough that I could look past them and simply enjoy the experience. Smile
I was a huge Fahrenheit fan though so pretty much guaranteed I'd like this! Love heavily story driven games.

Haly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Billy Goodgun on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:48 am

During some scenes I was playing Twister with the controller. I occasionally felt like I was being unfairly punished by not being Vishnu and having eight limbs.

Bits of Heavy Rain, I loved, and I'm really glad I played it - the exhiliration of some scenes was quite unlike anything I've ever encountered in gaming before. However, it was utterly miserable, too, and some bits didn't work at all. Difficult to discuss without giving spoilers, though! I'd probably give it an 8/10, but I would say that every gamer should play this at least once.
Billy Goodgun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum